Today we visited Happy Daz in Lima and I ordered the A1 Mushroom and Swiss burger. This is a signature dish for Happy Daz. The bun was OK, nothing to exciting, but nothing bad about it either. The burger was the same us the bun. The seasoning of the meat was lacking and left much to be desired.The toppings were probably the best part of the burger. The mushrooms were nice and salty. The onions were sweet and caramalized. I liked that they were not crunchy. The A1 was in a sauce packet, so you could put on as much or as little as you would like. The cheese fit the burger; although I would have preferred a second piece of cheese, as the plain hamburger meat needed something else. Overall this is an average burger that can satisfy both the taste buds and the wallet at $5.99.
Toppings: 7
Burger: 4
Bun: 4
Burger: 4
Bun: 4
OVERALL: 5
Kristina
Kristina@rateaburger.com
No comments:
Post a Comment