Saturday, April 1, 2017

4/1/17 Easy Street Cafe's Easy Street Burger


Easy Street Cafe is a little restaurant on Main Street in Bowling Green, Ohio. Today I ordered The Easy Street Burger. It is advertised as being smothered with sauteed green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and mozzarella cheese served on a Kaiser roll.

The burger was charbroiled and had a great grill flavor. The burger was ordered medium and came out perfectly cooked. The only complaint about the burger was it was lacking a little flavor. I think the restaurant needed to add a little salt or pepper to the patty.

The toppings were delicious as well. I would have personally liked fewer peppers and more of the bacon. You could only taste the green peppers. If the menu hadn't said there was bacon on the sandwich I would have guessed that there was not any on it. The ratio of onions, cheese, and mushrooms seemed to be perfect.

The roll was just a roll to hold the burger. There wasn't anything flashy or special about it, but it did it's job of holding the burger well. 


TOPPINGS: 7
PATTY: 5
BUN: 4

OVERALL: 6

-Kristina
kristina@rateaburger.com

No comments:

Post a Comment