Tuesdays in Promenade Park are becoming my favorite day of the week. You would have thought over Memorial Day Weekend I would have gotten my fill of the grill, but when someone says there will be food trucks today....you go!
I went down the line of trucks and saw that Jimmy G's truck was back. I had one of the highest rated burgers at this truck a few weeks ago. I thought I should go back and see if my experience could be replicated.
Today, I ordered the B2. It is a bacon brisket cheeseburger. I also ordered a small fry- you should definitely order the fries, but since this isn't a fry review, I will move on. I was not disappointed with my repeat visit to this truck.
The bun had to be fresh. It was so soft and sweet. It completely made the bun worth the carbs. I would not be surprised if the bun was homemade or purchased from a local bakery.
The patty had a nice slight charring to the outside and the inside of the burger melted in your mouth. The burger had the perfect blend of spices. I'm not sure how you would improve the smoky flavor or this burger.
Toppings are sometimes my favorite part of the cheeseburger. They can save a just OK burger, or they can make a good burger amazing. This truck knows how to use the toppings to make the burger amazing. They do not skimp on the cheese. I truly appreciate a burger that you can taste all of the toppings throughout the entire sandwich. I chose sauteed onions to be added to the burger. The bacon was also smoked. It was done in such a way that you could easily cut or bite pieces off, but it did not snap and fall apart like it was overdone.
This burger is so good. It is definitely a knife and fork burger. You feel like you got your money's worth with the serving sizes. I am excited to try the other items on the menu in the future and hope to someday visit their restaurant in Fremont. If you are in the mood for a delicious smoky burger, find out where the truck is going to be at for the day or drive to Fremont.
Bun: 7
Patty: 8
Toppings: 8
Overall: 8
Kristina
Kristina@rateaburger.com
Write a guess review and be featured!
Reviews@rateaburger.com


No comments:
Post a Comment