Sunday, June 24, 2018
6-17-2018 Burgerfi's the CEO.
This past weekend we stopped in Fort Wayne, Indiana, after spending time in Chicago. We found a restaurant that was enthusiastic about recycling, fresh food, and organic beef. We had once stopped at Burgerfi in South Carolina and we're excited to see one closer to home.
I ordered the CEO burger. It is a double Wagyu and brisket blend burger with homemade candied bacon tomato jam, truffle aioli, and Swiss cheese.
The bun is a potato bun that has the BurgerFi logo branded into it. It is a soft and sweet bun. It held together well with all of the toppings. It reminded me of Hawaiian bread.
The burger was amazing. The Wagyu part of the burger is a Japanese cow. The meat was seasoned well and juicy. It had a nice searing from the grill.
The toppings were pretty good. I added a hash brown to this burger. I liked that it was a formed hash brown that stayed together throughout the whole meal. It was yummy! The candied bacon tomato jam was very sweet. A nice surprise for this burger. The truffle Aioli has also a wonderful addition.
Burgerfi is a wonderful "fast food" chain, and I would encourage you to stop by if you find one.
Bun: 8
Burger:8
Toppings:8
Overall:8
-Kristina
Kristina@rateaburger.com
Want to be featured? Send your review to reviews@rateaburger.com

No comments:
Post a Comment