Thursday, August 2, 2018
7/27/18: Guajillo's Mexican Burger
Today it is history for RateABurger: Not only am I reviewing a burger I have had before, but I am reviewing a new ground for these burgers....two different patties.
Guajillo's in Bowling Green, Ohio provides me what they call the Mexican Burger. Let's take a look at it.
The toppings are simple...lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Nothing special about the toppings.
The patty combination is a decent-sized beef patty and a fairly thin chorizo patty. The first time I ate this, it was a thin patty...this time it was crumbles. The crumbles were overcooked (I know I order well done, but these were BURNT) to where I could barely taste the meat and not crunch on the charred parts. The beef patty is a plain beef patty with no additives (seasonings, etc). Just cooked to order.
The bun was a simple bun...borderline one from the store. It fell flat as I grabbed for the burger. It turned into a mushy pancake in the process...it would've been better if they were actually pancakes.
I was disappointed with this round of the burger. The other one I had was similar as mentioned, but the chorizo was cooked better and full of flavor...which I missed in this one.
Toppings: 3
Beef Patty: 5
Chorizo Patty/Crumbles: 2
Bun: 1
OVERALL: 2
-Nick
nick@rateaburger.com

No comments:
Post a Comment