Monday, April 8, 2019
03/29/19: Smokin' B's Pineapple and Swiss Burger
Kristina and I strolled in to Leispic, Ohio to try a couple of different burgers from Smokin' B's. I decided to try arguably the most unique burger they have, the Pineapple and Swiss Burger.
The toppings are...well...pineapple and swiss. They also have the traditional garbs in lettuce, tomato, and onion. The pineapple had a nice grill taste and it worked well with the cheese.
The patty was a third pound piece of meat. No seasoning, no flavor. It was cooked well, as I like it, but the charred taste didn't add to the patty.
The bun was a honey bun, toasted on the inside. Flavor was standard. Nothing special.
The Pineapple and Swiss Burger was not a solid burger, but has ambitions to be better. Hopefully it had an off day with the patty, but this round was not convincing for me to return. This was more like a pineapple and miss Burger.
Toppings: 6
Patty: 2
Bun: 5
OVERALL: 4
-Nick
nick@rateaburger.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment