Friday, January 31, 2020
Fast Friday: Steak and Shake's 7 x 7 Burger
I don't go to Steak and Shake often. I guess it is not because the food is bad, rather because in a choice between Steak and Shake and Five Guys....I pick Five Guys. On this occasion, I decided to finally punish my body with the 7 x 7 burger.
Weighing in at 1330 calories, this beast is 7 Steakburger patties and 7 pieces of cheese alternating between their standard bun.
The burger is exactly what you think it is. It is a greasy mess and you will feel bad about it afterwards....either from the guilt of eating over half of your calories for the day...or your body as it digests it. Strangely enough, I felt victorious as I defeated the 7 patty burger.
This is one of those try once burgers if you try it at all. You gain no benefit from eating this beyond a personal satisfaction of victory. Everything else is punished. Eat at your own risk, but the burger does taste good.
-Nick
nick@rateaburger.com


No comments:
Post a Comment