Sunday, October 14, 2018
10-13-18 Keith's Dugout Double Cheeseburger
Today after a Saturday of errands, we stopped at Keith's Dugout to pick up a burger on the way home. I ordered a double cheeseburger with mayonnaise and tomato.
I was hoping for a delicious grilled diner style burger. The patties came out pressed wonderfully thin and crisped up. I wish they would have been seasoned better, at least give the patty some salt.
They had a small selection of toppings. I chose mayonnaise and a tomato to keep it simple. They placed a good amount of mayonnaise on the bun. The tomato was one of the worse I have had I picked it off and threw it away because I wondered if it was rotten.
The bun was a bun. I wish I had more to say about it. It did what it was meant to do; nothing more nothing less.
Bun: 3
Topping: 2
Patty: 5
Overall: 3
-Kristina
Kristina@rateaburger.com
Submit your review to reviews@rateaburger.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment